top of page

What should I bring with me?

Photo ID

Insurance Card

Form of payment for Co-Pay or Self Pay services

A referral for Therapy if your insurance requires it

*Auto Motive Accidents and Attorney Lien bring claim information, billing address and case managers contact information

*Workers Compensation please bring your claim number and your case manager's contact information


You can also print out the required intake paperwork and fill it out at your leisure before arriving for your appointment.

bottom of page